From push to riding mowers to zero turns and even tractors, Briggs & Stratton engines power the highest quality lawn care equipment on the market.
As a leader in the industry, Briggs & Stratton is here to guide you through the life cycle of your lawn mower ownership. We’re here to help you with any problem relating to lawn mowers, including:
- Choosing the right lawn mower
- Selecting the right power source for your lawn mower
- Doing annual small engine maintenance
- Troubleshooting mower performance problems
- Finding repair parts
- Upgrading to the latest, most innovative outdoor power products
You’ll find mower engine manuals, buying guides, videos and how-to articles throughout the site to assist you. Also, check out all the lawn mower brands powered by Briggs & Stratton small engines below!